The restorative nature of our sport is well captured in this contemporary movie about a veteran with PTSD.
On June 3, 2023, Fly Fisherman magazine is presenting a special advance screening of the film Mending the Line to help raise awareness of veteran mental health and to illustrate the healing power of fly fishing for those dealing with PTSD.
There will be over $9,000 worth of raffle prizes, with 100% of the proceeds going to Warriors & Quiet Waters Foundation. Items include:
- $250 Gift Card, hat, and shirt to TCO Fly Shop
- $500 Gift Card to Precision Fly Fishing
- R.L. Winston Co. Alpha 8-weight fly rod
- Bauer RX5 fly reel
- Orvis Blackout Rod 9’5” 5-weight fly rod
- Sage R8 CORE 5-weight fly rod, Sage Arbor XL Reel, and RIO Gold fly line combo
- Simms Gift Certificate for Men’s or Women’s G3 Waders and G3 Guide Boots (any size)
- Abel Vaya 5/6 Reel with custom Northern Lights artwork, loaded with Airflo 5-weight Universal Taper
- YETI Panga Backpack
- YETI Tundra 45 Cooler
- YETI GoBox 15
- Skwala RS Jacket (any size)
- BREEO Y Series Fire Pit with Transit Case
- Deyoung Rocks Glasses
- Scientific Anglers 5-weight line, leader, and tippet combo
- Re-Cast Designs Shadow Box Trout Table
Tickets are $25 each and—due to the generosity of two donors—veterans are welcomed to attend free of charge.