- Trout Unlimited
- Pennsylvania Council of Trout Unlimited
(with Links to other Pennsylvania TU Chapters)
- Quittapahilla Watershed Association
- Manada Conservancy
- Swatara Creek Watershed Association
- Pennsylvania Fly Fishing Museum
- Ned Smith Center for Nature & Art
- Chesapeake Bay Foundation
- Alliance for the Chesapeake Bay
- TU Rivers Conservation & Fly Fishing Youth Camp
- Capital Area Greenbelt Association
- PA Environment Digest
- Clarks Creek Watershed Preservation Association
- Stony Creek Valley Coalition
- Capital Region Water
- Thom Glace Watercolors
- Pennsylvania Fish & Boat Commission
(to report pollution/fish kills, call 1-855-347-4545)
- Pennsylvania Dept. of Environmental Protection
(to report pollution problems, call 1-800-541-2050)
- Pennsylvania Dept. of Conservation & Natural Resources
- Governor’s Office
- Pennsylvania General Assembly
- Find your State Representative and State Senator
- US Senators Bob Casey and Pat Toomey
- Find your US Representative
- Susquehanna River Basin Commission
- Dauphin County Conservation District
- Lebanon County Conservation District
Here are several links to sites about our favorite pastime:
- TCO Fly Shops
Not just great fly shops, TCO is also a supporter of the Doc Fritchey Chapter!
- The Pennsylvania Fly Fishing Site
Check here for stream reports, a message board and information on fly fishing opportunities across the state.
- Tom’s Fly Fishing Guide Services
Contact chapter member Tom Brtalik for fly fishing instruction and guiding on our central PA trout waters.
- Susquehanna River Guides
If it’s fly fishing for smallmouth you’re after, check in with chapter member Brian Shumaker.
- Dream Weaver Custom Fishing Rods
For the finest in custom rod building and repair, chapter member Barry Weaver’s work is tough to beat.
- Trout Tales from Bill Kosmer
Follow Bill Kosmer’s fishing adventures and view his magnificent photos of the streams he fishes and the fish that he catches.
- Sky Blue Outfitters
Rick Nyles and his crew provide first-rate guiding services on the Lehigh River and many other streams in central and eastern PA.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods & Field & Stream Stores
A supporter of our chapter fundraisers, click here for a link to discount coupons exclusively for purchases by chapter members.
- TCO Fly Shops