Learn to tie more complex flies before Spring fly fishing starts!
The Doc Fritchey Chapter is happy to announce that we’ll be offering our Advanced Fly Tying course again this year. And, unlike last year, we’ll be back to in-person!
Our chapter’s fly tying mentors will be teaching this course for those who have mastered entry-level tying techniques and have been fly tying for at least two years. We will not be reviewing beginner skills in this course.
The course will run for a series of six consecutive Thursday evenings at the Olewine Nature Center building at the Wildwood Nature Park in Harrisburg, PA, beginning on Thursday, February 17th and ending on Thursday, March 24th. Classes will run from 6:00 pm until 8:00 pm.
Benjamin Olewine III Nature Center
If you’re interested in attending, registration is mandatory. Register at …
It’s important to note:
- Students must provide their own tools.
- The materials for the patterns to be tied will be provided at each class.
- Cost for course registration is $35.
- Eligible students will be accepted on a first-come basis.
- Students will receive more detailed information by email immediately following registration.